Business Development Director - Federal
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are actively searching for Federal Business Development professionals to join our corporate team located in Englewood, CO.
The Business Development Director will develop and grow our consulting services business focusing in the Federal Government market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop business opportunities (identify, qualify and close) -"relationship marketing"
• Seek and investigate new opportunities - current and/or new customers
• Present company capabilities to potential customers – corporate capabilities briefing
• Position company strengths - Cleared personnel, strong past performances, IT services, specific capabilities, etc.
• Track opportunity and build teaming partner relationships with other large system integrators
• Develop "win strategy"
• Help identify and assemble teaming partners based on win strategy requirements
• Work with senior management - "bid/no bid"
• Participate with proposal team - writing assignment (executive summary, etc.)
• Prepare technical, management, past performance and cost proposal volumes in response to federal, state and/or commercial procurements.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience selling Information Technology services to the Federal Government
• ERP related services experience is required ie. Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP
• 10+ years of experience and a PROVEN track record and in-depth understanding of sales closure
• Federal Contract management experience is a must
• Familiarity of government contracting vehicles – GSA Schedules, IDIQ's, etc.
• Experience in writing / leading government proposals
• Superb verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational and teamwork skills
• Self-starter that can work independently with minimal oversight along with a proactive service attitude and willingness to take a "hands on" approach
• Experience in developing territory plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts yielding profitable revenue growth
• Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives
• Ability to use MS-Office suite
• Experience with Teaming and Subcontracting
• Experience developing Price to Win, and Competitive Analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience is highly desired, 5 – 10 years experience in business development/capture management
• Proven experience in developing, capturing and growing new Army/Air Force business in an organization with diverse programs. Specific success in marketing new business and client areas to attain new opportunities and win competitive procurements is critical.
• Candidate will possess leadership skills to develop, organize and execute proposal activities, including team building, assessing win probability, execute customer call plans to shape acquisitions, in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers.
• The candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and the ability to establish a solid working relationship with technical staff, senior management and other business developers.
• Travel to client sites as needed.
Benefits offered include:
• Medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life
• 100% paid life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability,
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off benefits including vacation, personal leave, holiday pay and others.
• 401k Retirement plan
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...