Title: Business Development Director - SalesForce.com Solutions - NYC - FAI
Location: NY-New York
Fujitsu America, Inc.provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Fujitsu platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Fujitsu combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Fujitsu provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visithttp://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
We are seeking a Business Development Director focused on the SalesForce.com (SFDC) solutions market. This is a role based in NYC, with national scope, focused on developing and executing targeted initiatives to drive new business within multiple industry sectors. As a key member of the SaaS Business Development team, this individual will achieve success by driving wins and building strong options for additional cross-solution services delivery.
- Work with VP, Business Development and Senior Leadership team on vertical go to market strategy including targets/measurements, initiatives, lead generation, key stakeholders, review cycles.
- Drive sales engagement at field level, field sales mapping, executive mapping, and other SME or stakeholder mapping.
- Develop, plan, and execute lead generation and sales campaigns.
- Manage executive alighments with SFDC across Fujitsu North America (FNA) business units.
- Manage partner and advisory relationships, ensuring business growth opportunities through the partner network.
- Train sales force on industry specific campaigns, offerings, and value propositions.
- Support sales efforts in key customer opportunities.
- Meet or exceed assigned partner influence revenue objectives and other defined KPIs.
- Work closely with SFDC practive staff to understand delivery and offerings; interact with the team at a detailed level.
- Provide accurate and timely sales reporting feedback to management including but not limited to pipeline, closed deals, YTD progress.
- Ensure SFDC's knowledge of Fujitsu and our joint solutions.
- Enhance Fujitsu's position as a preferred partner (measured by increased quantity of joint engagements and deals won).
- Gain Fujitsu mindshare of SFDC's sales teams by driving the development of joint sales tools, collateral, press releases, presentations, webinars, messaging for trade shows and other events.
- Ensure Fujitsu is included in key SFDC lead generation and marketing opportunities.
A self-starter, with a self-reliant, entrepreneurial and innovative style.
Robust understanding of business solutions.
Exceptional executive communication skills.
Comfortable dealing with client C-Level executives, business unit heads and other leaders.
Able to demonstrate collaborative behavior to engage effectively across all Fujitsu America business units.
Able to work comfortably across time zones, and global cultures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 15 years experience with Sales or Business Development
- 5 years of SFDC / SaaS solutions sales and business development with successful revenue attainment
Knowledge of the SFDC market
Proven ability to grow revenue via business development, relationships and marketing
Demonstrated self-starter, with partner contacts and proven experience selling complex solutions
Demonstrated success in building new opportunities for joint solutions and expanding partnership joint business
Working knowledge of SFDC’s offerings and target market and ability to align Fujitsu capabilities and people appropriately
Ability to deliver convincing presentations to partner, sales, analyst, or prospect audiences of varying sizes
- Expected to be mobile (up to 30% travel) with significant time at partner sites and events - no travel restrictions.
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal are required
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
Fujitsu - 10 months ago
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...