Do you have a background in Solution Consulting with substantial consumer credit risk management knowledge? Do you enjoy and possess a deep understanding of the sales and business development process? Do you look forward to working with some of the largest U.S. lenders to understand their business issues and help them in identifying solutions? Are you able to translate scoring solutions into quantifiable & deliverable results and benefits for the lender’s bottom line? If so, this is the position for you.
What does the Business Development team do within FICO?
Join us in the role of Business Development Director on our Scores Customer Advocacy team. This team is responsible for:
1. Driving a conscious, value-driven, pro-active push for Scoring solutions across all our interaction with Clients;
2. Engaging in C-level strategic discussions about our Client’s business problems and translating those into services and solutions we can provide to address those problems.
3. Positioning and demonstrating the value of our scores by designing tools, educating our clients and our client facing teams, and supporting them to achieve our defined objectives;
4. Building strong client facing relationships by providing our clients and our sales force with a unique set of robust analytic skills, extensive business experience, and an acute “sales” varnish.
What will YOU do as a Solution Consulting Principal Consultant?
In this role you will:
• Provide business and technical product expertise, along with expert industry knowledge and business development support to identify and drive current and potential sales opportunities in US, Canada, and Latin America, representing the financial, strategic and operational value of our Scoring solutions within the context of each client’s specific business goals and objectives,
• Serve as a key subject matter expert and team member in successfully expanding our customer relationships and acquiring new business, assisting clients in solving complex problems.
• Collaborate with the Americas Sales team to review the strategic goals of a client organization, map relevant Scoring solutions to address and achieve these goals, and quantify the benefit that can be achieved by leveraging the Scoring solutions to make every decision count.
• By using deep knowledge of our Scoring solutions within the retail credit industry and strong business understanding of the context in which they provide the greatest performance lift, build highly credible relationships with assigned clients and sales teams, provide support in improving and executing each client sales plan and support a client-specific consultative sales process
• Balance client, partner (for indirect channel) and FICO objectives and needs to ensure client satisfaction while achieving revenue and booking targets for the Scores team.
• Act as a spokesperson for FICO on industry issues or trends, including appearances as a speaker at tradeshows and conferences, webinars, participation in round table discussions, regulatory events, and presentation at our annual FICO World event.
• BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred with a concentration in Business. Degree in a technical area such as operations research, statistics, computer science or applied mathematics is a plus.
Ten years substantial, relevant Industry experience and consumer credit risk management domain knowledge required. FICO product knowledge is a plus.
• Preference for direct experience working in two or more of the following roles: business development, sales, pre-sales support, solution consulting, analytic delivery or product management
• Expert understanding of market trends and specific business needs or concerns of target clients and industry sectors, coupled with the demonstrated capacity to establish linkages between these needs and FICO product/service solutions and investment decisions.
• Ability to apply general solution concepts to specific business problems for the financial service credit risk domain.
• Able to research / coordinate research into general economic, regulatory and industry trends and turn into compelling sales assets, sell consultatively as part of a virtual sales team, and to develop the ability of others to engage in client focused (not product focused) dialogue with C-level executives.
• Ability to create effective sales presentations that frame the business pain/gain, describe the solution and translate results into quantifiable benefits and deliver those presentations to all levels within an organization.
• Demonstrated successful proposal development, clearly articulating the value proposition.
• Strong existing relationships within senior levels of major US Banks a plus, along with ability to develop a network of contacts and strong business relationships at high levels within FICO and within client organizations.
• Ability to excel in coordination with multi-faceted team across the organization, adapting easily and quickly to shifting customer needs due to rapidly changing economy.
• Fluent in written and oral Spanish (optional)
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
FICO - 10 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...