Optimal, Inc. is a member of Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program and offers a Facebook ad management platform along with rich audience analytics and insights to help advertisers intelligently shape their media buying and audience development efforts.
We believe strongly in focusing our efforts and investment in two areas: hiring the best people, and building unique and differentiated technology. We're a start-up backed by some of the smartest minds in social media and online advertising. Our culture is built around an intelligent and professional look at the wider world of online and social media, but we are also a group that doesn't take ourselves too seriously. If you want to work with smart people and change marketing forever, come and join us!
As a Business Development Director, the selected candidate will sell our Facebook ad optimization platform, optim.al 3.0, and related social analytics tools to advertisers and agencies in North America. As an approved Facebook Ads API vendor, we work with some of the leading companies buying social media advertising today. Primary duties include:
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Meet prospecting activity goals and hitting revenue targets.
- Coordinate the preparation, documentation and presentation of sales packages, RFP’s, presentations, and analysis.
- Prepare sales updates for management
- Develop new and innovative ways to use the wealth of data we have at our disposal to sell social media advertising services
- Network at key events and/or make presentations to generate leads and raise the profile of Optimal as the leading social advertising platform
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five (5) years experience in selling online advertising to agencies and brands, with specific knowledge around social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- The ability to successfully schedule meetings with decision makers at brands and agencies to present this new medium and service.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite of software as well as CRM tools such as Salesforce
Optimal, Inc. is a member of Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program and offers a Facebook ad management platform along with rich audience analytics and insights to help advertisers intelligently shape their media buying and audience development efforts. Headquartered in San Francisco, Optimal has domestic offices in New York City, Chicago and Palo Alto.
Optimal, Inc. - 17 months ago
OPTIM Incorporated manufactures portable fiberscope systems that are used daily by government, regional and local law enforcement agencies...