- Experienced sales executive with a proven track record of identifying, qualifying, developing and closing complex, multi-million dollar network and IT infrastructure solutions. Proficient at targeting and acquiring new business. Highly productive team player capable of managing multi-functional teams. Strong understanding of the global marketplace with particular experience selling to Fortune 1000 multinational companies.
- Sell business-to-business services to multinational Fortune 1000 companies within a geographic territory consisting of several states.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Manage complex and lengthy consultative sales engagements.
- Establish and cultivate effective on-going relationships with key client organizations to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Develop, maintain and direct relationships with customer client contacts at the ‘C’ levels (i.e. CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO.)
- Manage multi-functional teams of Company personnel (Engineering, Bid Management, Operations, etc.)
- Forecast and communicate to the Regional Sales VP all customer opportunities, ongoing activities with the sales tools provided, most notably – Salesforce.com
- Ensure that Company is aligned at all levels with large accounts, including Executive Level alignment/sponsorship.
- Create and coordinate proposals and responses to RFPs with particular emphasis on response to large opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Qualify opportunities and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Close forecasted opportunities utilizing all company resources.
- Develop, implement and maintain a territory management plan.
- Ensure coverage and market penetration.
- Position requires at least 7 years of technical sales/sales management experience in the information and communications technology industry.
- Demonstrate ability to identify, qualify, develop and close large scale, complex network service opportunities is a must.
- Proven track record of achieving demanding multi-million sales targets in a business-to-business high tech environment.
- Proven track record in consistently generating new business revenue.
- Experience in team building and team leadership including planning, organizing, prioritizing and detail follow-up. A track record that demonstrates the ability to manage a top-performing sales team.
- “Hands-on” leadership style.
- A strong appreciation for consultative selling and value added based corporate relationships are essential.
- Basic PC skills, a proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Internet use are required. Ability to use PC to prepare reports, complete financial analysis and communicate effectively in writing via email.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The position requires high energy, aggressiveness, competitiveness, persistence and perceptiveness along with an entrepreneurial business approach.
- “Hands-on” leadership style.
- “Can do” attitude. Maintain a positive disposition despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills.
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...