Do you have experience selling enterprise software solutions to businesses in a team environment, directly and through channels? Are you a top performing sales and business development executive who wants to continue building a winning career? Utilize your understanding of
industries and multi-channel software sales experience in Latin America to help businesses leverage geographic technology to achieve their goals.
- Develop a business development and sales strategy that employs direct and channel approaches to significantly expand the use of Esri’s solutions in businesses
- Collaborate with Esri distributors and Sales team to create an opportunity plan that is actionable and provides a clear direction for all of Esri’s software and services to customers or prospects within a portfolio of targeted accounts
- Identify and qualify opportunities for initial and expanded use of Esri solutions; develop and drive sales strategy for high-potential sales opportunities
- Orchestrate a virtual team of Esri distributors, solution engineers, strategic partners, and integrators to support the sales strategy for specific opportunities
- Work directly with Latin American distributors to represent to customers and prospects the value of Esri’s technology and solutions supported by business case development, references, and ROI
- Provide and facilitate the use of Esri resources to develop the capability for Esri distributors to increase their successful development and execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives
- Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders as appropriate
- Maintain familiarity with Esri offerings for the commercial sector in the Latin American market
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Five or more years of enterprise sales experience providing technical solutions to top-tier companies, especially in the retail, insurance, financial services, and manufacturing related industries in Latin America
- Two or more years of experience working in the areas of BI, marketing, market planning, supply chain, or other key business area
- Demonstrated ability to sell enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage the sales cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and further developing an account
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Latin America with occasional travel to the US
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop competencies in other individual contributors and teams with a goal toward self-sufficiency in that group
- Experience working for a global consulting organization involved in business process improvement for businesses in the areas of global market planning, supply chain efficiency, marketing, or business intelligence
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and a passion for driving the use of GIS to meet the challenges and opportunities of business
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products
- Ability to think strategically and divergently while acting independently to successfully manage and achieve short-term goals
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish and Portuguese in addition to English
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...