Manta Resources, Inc., is proud to be partnering with a Global Leader in Commercial HVAC Systems, to help identify a high performing Sales / Marketing Business Development Manager who will focus on growing relationships, market share, and profits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and execute relationship building programs in accordance with the strategic plan
- Identify sales opportunities within the NYC marketplace and interface with Consulting / Specifying Engineers to help drive the sales process.
- Recommend communication / marketing tools that will enhance Company and Product visibility with clients/key accounts.
- Develop, recommend, and administer procedures affecting sales such as terms and discounts.
- Meet with Commercial Product Mangers / Sales Teams to keep management informed of significant sales developments within the region and communicate product needs to help capture market share.
- Develop relationships with a diverse group of decision makers.
- Travel as required to meet with executive management and review business performance.
Skills / Education / Experience
- Technical Sales and Marketing management.
- Knowledge of Commercial HVAC equipment.
- Knowledge of pricing practices.
Position will report to the Vice President of Commercial Sales and include an excellent salary program commensurate with experience.
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated relationship building.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management capacity, preferred.
- Experience working to develop Business Objectives and Marketing Programs
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago