Manage business development efforts with a focus on sales and client relations in the area of experiential marketing services and themed entertainment. Manager is responsible for garnering sales of domestic Clients. Provide an effective interface between the client and the GES team. Create project proposals to garner sales. Manage select strategic relationships. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research and perform due diligence for new domestic opportunities
- Analyze market and on-going sales performance
- Prepare financial analysis including spreadsheets, charts, and graphs
- Prepare detailed weekly reports and quarterly presentations
- Collaborate with all sales divisions of GES
- Develop and analyze new revenue opportunties
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and revenue forecasting
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in experiential marketing
- Monitor competitive intelligence and analyze trends in the industry including pricing
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary
- Must be able to analyze complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Must be able to identify measures or indicators of operating performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or other related field.
- MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of business experience. Experience in consultative sales a must.
- Experience in marketing services preferred.
- Light domestic and international travel may be required
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
Global Experience Specialists - 10 months ago