Managed Business Solutions is seeking a Business Development Manager with Microsoft Services expertise to join our enterprise sales team. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of technology consulting services practices (i.e., Application Development, Web/Portal Development, Business Intelligence, Cloud Transformation, SharePoint, and CMS). The Business Development Manager "hunts" for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement. This person must have a sound understanding of the business issues that C-level executives face and how our services can help solve those business issues. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful sales background within an IT services environment specializing in Microsoft services and solutions.
This is a fulltime-benefited, telecommuting sales opportunity; compensation is base salary + commission. Colorado-based candidates are highly preferred; no third parties or agencies, please.
- Employ strong discovery skills to uncover the key business pains for the customer
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospects and clients, demonstrating ability to build long term sustainable clients
- Ability to generate new relationships with decision makers in organizations
- Communicate the value proposition (and differentiation within the market) of the company's entire suite of services
- Ability to build a pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the client, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover client needs and create value based solutions.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to MBS
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis
- Achieve commercial sales targets
- 7+ years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- Experience selling Microsoft Services and Solutions
- Experience working as a Microsoft Gold partner and leveraging the relationship to grow business
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $250K+)
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Strong teamwork skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field