OpenX Enterprise Business Development Manager Job Description (NY)
BA/BS degree required
- Evangelizing the OpenX Enterprise publisher solution to your assigned channel and geography
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing publisher network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Primary job responsibilities include: lead generation, market research, prospecting and deal closing
- Ideal candidate will have worked at an online technology firm that sells solutions to publishers
- Interest, familiarity with Publisher revenue models, ad serving, ad exchanges, and online ad technologies focused on publisher
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and strong business judgment; professional distinction in thought leadership and innovation.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong written, presenting & oral communication skills
- Ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced start up environment
- 1-3 years in a sales or business development role in the online industry
Company Description OpenX is one of the world's leading providers of digital advertising technology, enabling businesses to manage and maximize their ad revenue. OpenX products, including OpenX Enterprise, OpenX Market and LiftDNA by OpenX provide a comprehensive revenue serving platform by combining ad serving, an ad exchange and a breakthrough approach to yield optimization. OpenX Technologies, Inc. is based in Los Angeles and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures and SAP Ventures. For more information, please visit www.openx.com . OpenX and LiftDNA by OpenX are trademarks of OpenX Limited.
Openx - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -