We are currently seeking a Retail, Footwear and Apparel (RFA) Business Development Client Manager for our Global Services Organization.
Territory Responsibility: West
PTC Client Managers are expected to be a Business Manager able to balance customer success with a profitable services business. They are responsible for winning profitable and high value services business by working directly with the Sales and Services Delivery organization to engage our company’s strategic clients and prospects to maximize value from product development process improvement.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Coordinating pre-sales activities and generating profitable business for the Global Services Organization.
• Understanding customer opportunities and have a point of view relative to RFA and PLM strategy and PTC’s technology
• Mobilizing delivery teams, oversee project execution and monitor results
• Understanding how to assess and manage risk and produce sustainable, predictable business results
• Understanding how to effectively forecast sales opportunities
• Working tightly with key accounts and PTC’s Sales Organization to identify opportunities for services business to drive customer value
• Identifying, cultivating, negotiating and closing consulting and training opportunities with strategic customers of PTC's Product Development System
• Working to align a rolling services roadmap to client strategies and initiatives and obtain client sponsorship
• Managing a pipeline of training and consulting opportunities against bookings and revenue quotas
• Articulating PTC’s services methodology and value proposition to instill confidence in our clients and be viewed by the client as the credible advisor for implementation
• Effectively positioning, crafting and scoping high value and high quality engagements
• Documenting services engagements through high quality Statements of Work (SOWs)
• Proactively participating in governance during the execution of services at your client
• Mobilizing the delivery team for the implementation of the agreed upon SOW
• Maintaining ultimate responsibility for the success and customer satisfaction for deployment of PTC services at your clients
• Apparel Design process and terminology
• Line planning, costing, merchandising and supply chain experience
• Ability to articulate RFA and PLM best practices and influence clients to your point of view
• Ability to add value at the executive level when it comes to establishing RFA and PLM strategy
• Ability to produce and deliver polished and professional proposals – Advanced presentation skills are a must
• Top-notch written and oral communication skills with experience producing superior deliverables
• Ability to work well under pressure in unstructured and structured environments
• An incredible desire to win and do whatever it takes to drive success
• Knowledge of product development and product development processes
• Understanding of software implementation
• Understanding of and experience in the consulting process
• Business acumen and experience working in a selling cycle
• Ability to act as an expert advisor
• Bachelors Degree (4 year degree)
• 5 years industry experience
• 5 years sales/business development experience.
Position requires up to 75% travel
**Because of the consultative nature and travel components of this role,
Candidates may have the opportunity to work from home office**
AT PTC, our team is focused on product development success. We invite you to apply today!
Why join us?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. If you enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
• Retirement Savings Plan with company match
• Healthcare & Dental insurance
• 20 days of accrued PTO (paid time off)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Referral Program
• Extensive management and employee training development
• Onsite fitness center and cafeteria (Needham Headquarters)
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) delivers technology solutions that transform the way companies create, operate and service their products. PTC solutions...