Title Business Development Manager - South America Job # 15183BR Job Function Business Development City Oklahoma City State Oklahoma Country United States FT/PT Full Time Qty 1 Job Description ARINC Aerospace is seeking an Business Development Manager – South America to support our division in identifying business opportunities (customer shaping, lead identification and qualification, capture management, and proposal support) within Aircraft Integration, Maintenance, Modification, and Logistics and Sustainment in International Markets. This individual will have current relationships with International decision makers and the ability to understand and share ARINC Aerospace’s capabilities with these leaders.
This position will focus on the South American markets.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and executing a capture/proposal process.
- Identify bid opportunities and track the status of these potential bids that have been identified as targets.
- Review bid opportunities and develop bid/no bid decisions with supporting rationale.
- Develop detailed proposal plans inclusive of solicitation summaries, competitive analysis, intended win themes, resource requirements and intended assignments, proposal development time-lines, risk analysis, return-on-investment analysis and cost of capture projections.
- Communicate bid strategies to the proposal team and to management.
- Continually analyze the company’s competition and formulate plans to develop and maintain advantage.
- Properly identify all risk and develop clearly defined risk-mitigation strategies.
- Develop appropriate reality models with management and the pricing staff.
- Develop status and analysis reports and presentations, as requested.
At ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose ARINC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join ARINC and help shape our future while creating yours. Qualifications Required Experience:
Other Skills Needed:
- 5 to 8 years of progressive experience in the Program Management / Capture / Business Development field in Aircraft Integration, Modification, Maintenance, Logistics and Sustainment.
- 5 years' of progressive experience in Aerospace in the modification and upgrading of both fixed wing and rotary aircraft
- Prior experience working in South American markets.
- Proficiency in Spanish language is required.
- Confirmed record of identifying and closing contracts.
reviews, and pricing efforts.
- Proven programmatic experience, a solid understanding of the market and familiarity with key individuals in that market.
- Understanding of and experience bidding and winning in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of proposal development process, opportunity
** Willing to travel Internationally 50 to 60%.**
- Ability to quickly grasp technologies along with product concepts to translate their value to customers.
- Proven ability to meet commitments within cost, schedule, and performance parameters.
- Rapid adaptability to a dynamic business environment and priorities.
- Must have demonstrated sales, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Requires experience with team building, complex problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Extensive DoD experience may be substituted for commercial business experience.
Required Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in technical field, preference may be given for Master’s Degree. Amount of Travel Required for Position 50-75