The upcoming election is focusing on energy the outlandish gas prices, the expanding circle of environmental concerns, the need for something better for America... In this climate it's not difficult to start a conversation and at Clean Energy you will be empowered to transform that conversation into action. If you have a strong transportation background and the sales talent to not just sell a commodity "swap" as you'd do with diesel, but to sell a new platform for entire fleets, the Business Development Manager role focused on fleet and truck sales offers you the optimal platform to not only build a lucrative career with growth potential, but to be an evangelist for change that is good for the environment, pocketbook, and America.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will need:
Clean Energy is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation, and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2011 grew 38% to $293 million.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in Business.
- At least five years of related experience and/or training.
- A solid transportation background. An understanding of both Shippers' and Carriers' perspective is a plus. If you've worked directly for a dealership or leasing company, you'll have a distinct advantage in understanding the technology / machinery.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to develop well-considered proposals, business letters, emails, etc.
- Self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals independently.
- A passion for the product. You will be an ambassador for natural gas solutions promoting the facts that natural gas is cheaper, cleaner, domestic good for the US, creates jobs, etc.