Location: Austin or San Antonio, TX
Manage and develop relationships with customers & prospects within assigned territory at different levels to improve customer satisfaction; protect and maximise revenue opportunities and minimise asset risk.
• Overall responsibility for profitability/ MOP in dedicated area for all customers operating in the territory
• Understand customer trends & operational plans, problems, opportunities & match to sell CHEP’s products, services & value proposition
• Closely manage commercial terms of the contract with the customer to ensure revenue is adequately collected and that any program costs are well understood and anticipated by the customer
• Implement territory / account plans through prioritization provided by office-based Controls & Intelligence team and collaboration with Strategic Accounts, addressing any customer issues raised at the location level
• Create & manage sales funnel based on account portfolio and work leads with prospects in territory, converting new business opportunities
• Maintain continuity of business and ensure the accounts remain profitable
• Establish and maintain relationships at appropriate levels with customers and manage the interface between customer & CHEP.
• Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through a consistent service delivery to the customer
• Work closely with strategic account managers to implement account plans for strategic customers operating within the territory.
• Recognize training needs within the supply chain and establish CHEP as the primary contact for asset control and commercial initiatives. (remove)
• Maximize time spent with customers by relinquishing administrative and transaction work to office-based teams
• Have overall revenue and (where practical to measure) profitability responsibility for the territory & work closely with office- based support team
• Deliver revenue budget
• Build solid relationships with accounts, decision makers, influencers and users
• Develop sustainable and profitable growth, deliver new business from portfolio
• Improve the NPS score of territory in line with Brambles targets
• Develop and implement agreed account plans for all major accounts
• Ensure that all business within the territory achieves Brambles profitability and return expectations. Where this is not the case, implement profit improvement plans.
• 3-5 years customer facing experience
• Retail or CPG manufacturer experience an advantage
• Complex sales
• Experience of working with contract law and commercial finance Working knowledge of Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodology
• Desire to deliver customer excellence & win new business
• Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills
• Flexibility in a changing market and culture
• Structured and disciplined individual, comfortable with detail and works well under pressure
• Presentation, communication, negotiation skills
• Supply chain knowledge
• Analytically minded with great attention to detail
CHEP - 18 months ago
Brambles hopes customers will call on CHEP to help them schlep goods through the supply chain. Brambles' primary subsidiary is CHEP, a...