o Building and executing on an account strategy plan with a focus on revenue maximization
o Prospecting and identifying/qualifying/developing opportunities via various lead generation channels.
o Partnering with the Practice and Delivery teams to create, propose/present and deliver strategic value driven solutions to customers
o Closing business.
o Ensuring a successful customer delivery experience and satisfaction.
Skill sets needed
- 8+ years experience of direct sales of information technology professional consulting services to enterprise scale customer accounts.
- A proven history of developing and growing revenue within existing accounts, as well as identifying and generating new accounts.
- A solutions-driven, project-oriented sales approach.
- Strong strategic relationship development skills spanning all role levels within an account. Keen professional networking and research abilities
Interested parties should contact Brian Cortright at:
- The skill to grasp and solve business problems
- The ability to facilitate dialog between practice and delivery teams to develop the appropriate solution for the client
- A proven record of closing large, complex and strategic solution business.
- A good understanding of enterprise information systems, business requirements, roles/disciplines, methods (e.g. SDLC, project management), and technical architectures, platforms and tools.
- Systems Integrator firm services sales experience is preferred.
- Off-Shore and Near-Shore development experience preferred.
- A Bachelor-level degree is preferred.
MS Office Tools
Aditi - 2 years ago