Picture yourself building a successful career at Chartis working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching oru goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the Distribution department.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for marketing in the Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana territories.
This position reports to the Regional Marketing Manager. You will be a part of the Private Client Group. Chartis Private Client Group (PCG) provides innovative insurance products and risk management services designed to enhance protection and minimize threats to the personal wealth of high net worth individuals.
Through our relationships with other Chartis companies, we also offer products for more specific needs: private aviation insurance; workers’ compensation for domestic staff; insurance programs for family offices; and kidnap/ransom and extortion insurance. Complementing our products is an array of risk management services including homeowners, excess liability, private collections, automobile, yacht and excess flood.
- Execution of the territory business plan that outlines key initiatives associated with revenue growth, profitability and expense control.
- Specifically, you will work with an assigned group of appointed brokers/agents and financial advisers to drive new business production, key-account retention, new product roll-out, and large account prospecting.
- You should have a minimum of five years of insurance background, including a proven track record in sales, marketing and producer management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Relationships with key brokers/agents in Illinois, Wisonconsin, and Indiana considered a plus.
American International Group - 23 months ago
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...