Independent, assertive, and results oriented technical individual to strategically assess, develop, manage and maximize a national aftermarket servicing and repair network for LNG Vehicle Fuel Systems products manufactured by the D&S Division at the Chart-Canton facility.
. MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Responsible for developing partnerships for LNG vehicle fuel systems
2. Identify potential channels to market and partnership opportunities.
3. Assess risks, rewards, and conflicts associated with various channel strategies and partners.
4. Develop comprehensive plan for selected strategy(s).
5. Management contractual on-boarding of partners.
6. Drive implementation cross-functional actions with new partners.
7. Maintain and expand relationships with existing partners.
8. Support interdepartmental teams with product and process improvement.
9. Observe and practice safety procedures and policies.
10. Other duties as assigned by manager.
1. BS degree required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
1. At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Highly motivated self-starter and team player.
3. Customer service orientation.
4. Must be proficient with the Microsoft office Pak, specifically Work, Excel, and AutoCAD/Inventor a plus.
5. Basic understanding of heat transfer and vacuum insulation.
6. Heavy truck, automotive or diesel engine experience as related to fuel delivery and electrical systems a plus.
7. Experience with FEA a plus
1. Production factory support and office environment.
2. Work related travel will be required up to 70/%
3. Possible travel to customer sites to gather data or work on various projects
1. Production floor environment will involve possible exposure to materials with rough edges, temperature extremes, moving mechanical parts, occasional flying debris, chemical cleaning solvents and their odors.
2. Working with cryogenic products will involve possible exposure to pressurized flammable gas, pressurized oxidizing gas, pressurized inert gas and very low temperatures (-320°F)
1. Frequent standing, sitting, bending, stooping, twisting, and walking,
2. Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., occasional heavier lifting.
3. Frequent computer work.
4. Hands on to include working on different types of trucks.