Twitter is seeking a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for negotiating and leading high-impact strategic partnerships. These partnerships will range from those that build and extend Twitter’s product capabilities to those that unlock significant user growth and engagement. This position is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Negotiate multi-faceted, complex deals with a variety of Twitter’s partners
- Help expand Twitter’s product capabilities by developing and scaling partnerships with technology companies such as those focused on ad analytics or measurement.
- Drive user growth and engagement offsite by striking partnerships with strategic media and media ecosystem partners who help curate and distribute high quality Twitter content.
- Help build Twitter’s business by closing partnerships that scale and expedite our acquisition of SMBs as advertisers.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Product, Media, Sales, Legal, and other internal organizations across Twitter to forge, support, and manage partnerships.
- 5-7 years of Business Development experience in a consumer-web company.
- Infectious passion about and active user of Twitter. Clear understanding of Twitter consumer products and ad products.
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision.
- History of running quickly with little supervision. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- Proven success in negotiating complex deals and driving most aspects of the legal process.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to executives, business development leaders, product managers, lawyers, and engineers.
- Strong understanding of ad analytics and measurement technologies and the Twitter media ecosystem are a plus.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math strongly encouraged. MBA or JD a plus.
Twitter - 12 months ago
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...