Job Summary : PCM, a direct reseller of IT products and services, is continuing to grow and is looking to add a Business Development Specialist to support it’s new Airwatch product line. Airwatch is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile devices, application and content management solutions. Designed to simplify mobility, Airwatch is trusted by customers worldwide to manage their mobile devices. The Business Development Specialist will be responsible to increase sales as well as developing incremental business opportunities in support of PCM and Airwatch. The Business Development Specialist will provide the highest levels of professionalism, market penetration, service, and solutions. They will act as an in-house sales advocate and a resource to the PCM Sales Team.
Responsibilities: As an Airwatch Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Increasing revenue for Airwatch and PCM.
- Encouraging and maintaining Sales focus on Airwatch specific goals for PCM.
- Assisting Sales with large opportunities.
- Proactively recruiting new accounts to buy from PCM thus increasing breadth of the customer base.
- Providing Technical Support and Sales with the resources they need to close.
- Supporting marketing programs for PCM and Airwatch.
- Identifying and overcoming product line roadblocks by supplying appropriate information to Sales, Marketing, PCM management and manufacturer as necessary.
- Tracking and providing feedback for assigned product lines with regard to sales, large deal opportunities, lost opportunities, and roadblocks to selling their line.
- New Hire Airwatch training.
- Outbound sales training as appropriate.
PCM, Inc - 8 months ago