Pursues work with energy and aggression. Self driven, enthusiastic and committed. High drive
for completion and results; demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long
time periods; Being competitive and seeking leadership roles in different situations.
Produces detailed project plans in which objectives are clearly defined and action steps for
achieving them are clearly specified; establishes clear priorities; schedules activities to ensure
optimum use of time and resources; monitors performance against objectives; drives projects
along, gets results, ensures that key objectives are met.
Has high attention to detail. Is fact based and merit oriented. Quick to assess and understand
areas of concerns. Seeks all possible relevant information for problem solving and decision
making; consults widely, probes the facts, analyses issues from different perspectives; breaks
problem into constituent parts and differentiates key elements from the irrelevant or trivial; makes
accurate use of logic; draws sound inferences from information available.
Is persuasive and influential. Is respected by and is respectful of the team and work groups.
Effectively collaborates with co-workers while educating, developing, or evaluating solutions and
assist when they are having difficulty.
Maintaining flexibility when experiencing major changes in work environment; confident and
decisive while choosing a course of action in adverse circumstances. - Proactive and self-
starting; seizes opportunities and acts upon them; originates action and actively influences
events. Converts half chances into full fledged opportunities.
Able to establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels; puts others at ease;
promotes harmony and consensus through diplomatic handling of disagreements and potential
- Understanding business process outsourcing, being able to do consultative selling and more specifically selling a service versus a product.
- At least 5 - 7 years selling experience to the mid-market, with knowledge in NFP and other segments and must be conversant with independently understanding client needs, with an ability to put together solutions that fit the needs and present to appropriate audiences within an organization articulating the benefit and fit of our accounting service
- A self-starter in planning territory, creating and penetrating prospect lists and using appropriate channels of selling including significant face-to-face sales involving making presentations, creating proposals, closing contracts etc.
- Knowledge of basic accounting a must. Experience of selling business process outsourcing services or accounting services preferred.
- Must have experience and be comfortable with handling large revenue targets in the range of $1 - $1.2M annually
- A sales professional who has proven to successfully build strong relationships and handling sales from the C-Level to mid-level management
- Has proven track record in sales execution. Example-how they identify leads, how they turn leads to opportunities, how they turn opportunities to proposals to actual wins-what is their close rate%
- Complete understanding of the sales process from opening doors to closing sales
- Outstanding sales skills and business acumen
Compensation: Base salary $110K - $130K (may go higher depending on experience) + Commission
OTE $150K - $200K+
Location: Remote - Texas
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Artemis Consultants - 12 months ago