Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets - civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of its products.
The Business Improvement Black Belt will:
Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and energy customers in 120 countries. Rolls-Royce is a technology leader, employing 38,000 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
- Support Texas Aero Engine Services, Limited (TAESL) improvement efforts towards Lean Six Sigma Implementation
- Train and mentor employees at all levels including the leadership team in the Improvement Journey for implementing the Lean Six Sigma at TAESL.
- Network with other Blackbelts within the Rolls-Royce family to import/export best practice projects and initiatives
- Lead company wide, cross-functional Lean Six Sigma project teams and deliver results through effective implementation in the Control phase and beyond
- Mentor Yellow and Greenbelts candidates
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Yellowbelt training material including delivering training
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
- Must have a BS degree in engineering or applied sciences
- Must have a Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt certification through a reputable manufacturing company with thorough knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodology and principles
- Must have a minimum 6 years experience in a manufacturing company with at least 3 years working as a Blackbelt.
- Experience leading cross-functional Lean and Six Sigma project teams
- Must possess strong leadership, communication, analytical, project management and mentoring skills
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...