Business Intelligence Analyst
- Organize and lead cross-functional teams to define, design, document and deliver BI reports, Visualization, Dashboards and processes catering to the business requirements
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, trending etc.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
- Develop solutions that achieve the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: usability, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
1. Ensuring a reliable digital supply chain for the business
We are deadline driven to ensure that product releases flow through the digital pipeline reliably and are delivered/merchandised on time.
2. Ensuring quality in the live production environment
We are extremely passionate about quality. We are on point to troubleshoot the issues until closure with support and engineering, and define how to prevent the issue from occurring again.
3. Innovating to achieve growth and scale of business
Driving the right initiatives, from meeting strategic needs of customers or streamlining inefficiencies to eliminate hiccups in the digital supply chain
The ideal candidate would possess the following behavioral characteristics:
- Proven ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- High attention to details and solid follow-through skills required
- Strong passion for extracting insights from large sets of structured and unstructured data
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or preferred would be an MBA or a advanced degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Marketing Research, Mathematics, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in BI and Data warehousing
- 3 years of experience in Relational Database concepts, SQL and conducting complex analyses, regressions required
- 3 years of proven ability to sift through data, identify critical insights, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations to the team and broader audience
- Experience with Salesforce, Omniture Site Catalyst, ERP, BI and Reporting applications (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects), and/or statistical software (e.g. R) a plus
USA-California, Santa Clara
May 1, 2013
May 2, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...