SOTEC, is seeking a BI / BO Senior Consultant
Your responsabilities are:
Requirements gathering and definition, change management, data model and reports change impact analysis, construction of reporting capabilities, documentation, user training, Strong Customer Intimacy skills, strong collaboration and teaming skills and strong oral and written communication skills, must be able to understand key business and functional concepts for Recovery and Collection- Risk projects in an IT Retail banking environment.
- Experience and technical breadth in Business Objects XI 2.x o 3.x tooling (Universes, Infoview, Reporting, QaaWS, Xcelsius).
- Some experience required with: Installation/Configuration, CMS & Content Lifecycle Mgt (f.e. versioning, promotions between environments, audits), CMSPro, Back-up/Recovery, Scalability, Security Models, Connectivity and Interfaces.
- Requirements management, follow-ups with end-user communities with respect to change management and evolutions of the MI capabilities.
- Solid experience with SQL and Oracle databases and Datamart (Data Mart)
- Experienced with the writing of functional and technical documentation
If you are interested, apply today!
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard