Business Intelligence Consultants
Sogeti USA LLC Dayton Business Unit is seeking Business Intelligence Consultants.
- 5+ years working within Business Intelligence
- Data Modeling and Data Analysis background
- Master Data Management and Data Governance background
- Technical skills in the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and ETL Architecture experience
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Skills
- Minimum education qualification: A Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Location: Dayton, OH
- Position: Full-time
- Eligibility: Authorized to work in the U.S. (Sogeti USA LLC does not sponsor any work related visas at this time)
About Sogeti USA LLC
Sogeti is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specializing in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 30,000 professionals in 20 countries and has a strong local presence in over 100 locations in Europe, USA and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Some quick facts about working at Sogeti USA, and the benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan—Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage – Employees pay no premiums!
- Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Studio Discounts
- Personal Time Off (PTO)—Ensuring a balance of work and home life
- Strong Career Planning and Coaching Program
All of our employees receive wide-ranging training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Employees also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help employees acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
To learn more please visit us at www.us.sogeti.com.
Sogeti USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology First - 9 months ago