Russ Hadick and Associates has partnered with Southwest Ohio company to fill their Business Intelligence Developer position.
This position will:
- Design, architect and build the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Create logical and physical data designs for star schema of the Data Warehouse.
- Develop SSIS feeds for movement of raw data into the data warehouse.
- Design and develop analysis service cubes to provide appropriate measurements of dimension and fact tables to the business.
• Experience with relational data modeling and data warehouses dimensional modeling
• Experience with Microsoft BI Stack SSIS/SSRS/SSAS on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
• Strong SQL programming skills, including the ability to perform data profiling
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts and the ability to lead in the adoption of ETL technologies, standards and best practices
• Proven proficiency in Data Warehouse testing including deployment testing and user acceptance testing
Technology First - 2 years ago