Russ Hadick and Associates has partnered with a company to fill their Business Intelligence Developer/Architect postion.
This position will:
- Design, architect and build the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Creat logical and physical data designs for star schema of the Data Warehouse.
- Develop SSIS feeds for movement of raw data into the data warehouse.
- Design and develop analysis service cubes to provide appropriate measurements of dimension and fact tables to the business.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting data warehousing and OLTP applications
- Experience with relational data modeling and data warehouses dimensional modeling
- Experience with Microsoft BI Stack SSIS/SSRS/SSAS on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience in translating business and functional requirements into logical and physical data models
- Strong SQL programming skills, including the ability to perform data profiling
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts and the ability to lead in the adoption of ETL technologies, standards and best practices
- Proven proficiency in Data Warehouse testing including deployment testing and user acceptance testing
- Expertise in data architecture standards and best practice including SDLC methodologies, architectural design, documentation, and production deployment
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- 2 years ago - save job