PTC is in search of an IT competency center on-site Oracle BI Technical lead responsible for ensuring that best practices are leveraged in the deployment of scalable solutions to create a competitive advantage for internal business systems customers. Key responsibilities include collaboration with globally dispersed team, immersion into the current deployment, identification of areas for opportunity, evangelize and enforce best practices, drive user adoption and ensure scalability for future growth while leveraging out of the box Oracle capabilities where appropriate.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain new BI functionality across all PTC business groups
- Become intimate with current PTC business processes, development methodology, data sources for BI, current BI deployment and BI collateral
- Work with IT and business users to achieve an understanding of their data use in order to develop reporting and analysis to meet their needs
- Identify areas of opportunities and create action plan and project scope to address
- Evangelize Business Intelligence best practices to ensure that IT teams can minimize cost of ownership and dedicate resources to adding value and increasing business productivity
- Develop and maintain repeatable, systemic processes
- 4-5 years of hands on experience in designing and implementing Informatica ETL tools(or similar ETL)
- 2-3 years experience in design and implementation of Oracle BI Application modules such as Sales analytics, Financial Analytics, Projects Analytics, HR Analytics, Procure and Pay analytics etc
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and support business intelligence applications
- Experience working with large data repositories
- Working on a global team on one set of code and collateral
- Creating and updating logical and physical data models in a data warehouse
- Developing and enhancing presentation layers, reports and dashboards
- Innovating and changing established BI practices in increasing user adoption and optimizing business processes
- Working with business and technical teams to determine different approaches required to support business solutions
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize activity
- Effectively communicate with both technical and business teams
- Thrive on delivering solutions and capabilities on time while exceeding customer expectations
- Possess the unique ability to bridge the gap between business and technology.
-Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
-5 years of professional experience in developing and
supporting enterprise business intelligence deployments.
PTC - The Product Development Company - 18 months ago
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...