The Business Line Manager - Coiled Tubing is accountable for the overall financial welfare and operational excellence of the Coiled Tubing service line within Sanjel
USA . This includes the people and equipment involved in the operation. In this capacity, the Business Line Manager Coiled Tubing is accountable for one’s self and for their team supervised by planning strategy around business objectives of the service line, complying with all relevant company policy and regulations related to HS&E (Health, Safety and Environment), promoting teamwork, seeking out opportunities and processes to improve job performance. Coiled Tubing
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the overall activities of the business unit in accordance with policies established by the Executive Committee; participates in corporate decision-making and long range planning activities.
- Reviews and analyses activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine business unit progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Establish operational requirements and allocation of resources.
- Prepare service plans for the business unit specifying clear and measurable service objectives; identify the resources, time scales, and associated risks.
- Coordinates business unit activities with all other functions of the organization to ensure optimum service delivery and utilization of human resources, materials and equipment.
- From regular monitoring of service and feedback from other sources, identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Maintain accurate and up to date financial records; monitor expenditures against the budget and implement cost controls.
- Clearly and accurately identify organizational objectives and constraints affecting personnel requirements; develop a Human Resources related strategy in collaboration with appropriate business partners.
- Direct the development, coaching, performance management and training of employees in the business unit.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Ensures that all activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Evaluates the overall results of the business unit regularly and systematically and reports these results to the USA Operations Manager.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will spend a majority of the time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions, although occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions is required. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is regularly moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell; lift more than 100 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of management industry experience; Coiled Tubing preferred.
- Demonstrated accomplishments related to positive employee relations, employee morale, team building, change management, training.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong leadership skills that include planning, organization, team building, influencing, problem solving, judgment skills and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and with all levels within and outside of the organization.