The Operations Manager will have the prime responsibility organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all contract support activities to achieve successful program deliveries within the budget and cost constraints of the contract for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). We support their mission to protect the lives and interests of American citizens abroad and to strengthen the security of United States borders through the vigilant adjudication of passports.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manages the financial, procurement of non-hardware and software specific items, and administrative elements of the contract
- Assures correct and timely billing of costs.
- Controls receipt and processing of contractor and subcontractor time sheets and leave records.
- Maintains accurate inventory of office supplies and replenishes as necessary.
- Ensures accurate and timely delivery of supplies and maintains adequate supply levels at the Centers.
- Knowledge of government procurement regulations and priority sources required.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other regular and interim reports to management as required.
- Required to actively participate with teams for continuous quality improvement.
- Maintain overview of all security operations and clearance requirements for Centers.
- Be familiar with all building needs, safety and evacuation procedures.
- Responsible for Petty Cash account.
- Coordinates activities with all other sections of facility to obtain information and facilitate administration.
- At least three (3) years progressive supervisory experience, with two (2) years as office manager and/or accounts receivable/payable supervisor.
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited university or college in a related field such as Business Administration or Management
- Thoroughly experienced in the use of a PC for word processing, data entry and report development.
- Knowledge of applicable Labor and Health requirements and Department of Employment Security.
- Knowledge of postal requirements and equipment.
- Experience administering government contracts.
- Secret security clearance or favorable MRPT determination conducted by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and a favorable background check
- Four (4) year college degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of New Hampshire Job Training Council (for NPC only).
Program & Project Management
Akima Intra-Data, LLC
NANA Development Corporation - 2 years ago