Job Category: Operations
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Job ID: 809602-95551
Division: Microsoft Business Solutions
Are you a fast-moving technology professional with a knack for understanding complex businesses, explaining them simply and getting results quickly across the sales, services and product groups of Microsoft? Do you want to play a key role in driving growth and innovation in Microsoft’s next multi-billion dollar business? Then we have a great role for you, working as Dynamics CRM’s Business Manager in Microsoft Business Solutions.
Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) is a billion-dollar+ global business, delivering the Dynamics CRM, ERP and Healthcare Solutions products to nearly half a million customer organizations and partners worldwide. We operate in close partnership with Windows, Office, Server and Tools and the other Microsoft businesses to deliver innovative and well-integrated solutions. We are recognized by Gartner as Magic Quadrant providers, and have been moving fast to the cloud with innovative products like CRM Online - now available in 40 countries worldwide and gaining adoption faster than any other CRM product in the marketplace. We are the newest of Microsoft’s stand-alone divisions - and have aggressive plans to grow revenue and market share over the next 5 years.
As Dynamics’ Business Manager, you have 4 key responsibilities:
1) You will own the creation and communication of the Dynamics CRM strategy across the organization, drawing on strategy work done in the individual product groups as well as the marketing and sales organizations.
2) You will own the CRM ROB - driving continuous awareness of critical issues, product updates, customer/partner satisfaction and business results, in partnership with Finance, HR, CPE and other teams - through a well-organized and productive series of product and business reviews.
3) You will drive the improvement and consistency of approach to communication and speed to resolve issues uncovered as part of the ROB.
4) Most importantly, you will develop and execute the CRM CVP’s field/external engagement plan - developing a rhythm of partner/customer/field visits and calls, preparing clear agendas and briefing materials and ensuring that follow-up actions are documented, completed and results recorded.
We are looking for a senior individual with proven track record and strong skills in multi-disciplinary project management, business operations, finance, technology strategy, communications and internal stakeholder management. This role calls for a balance of leadership and influence skills across the senior leaders within the team and beyond, in addition to significant frequent individual contributions. In addition, as a key member of the leadership team you will have an essential voice at the leadership table, while also being a resource to help support the broader strategic and operational needs of the team.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Superior judgment, team building, budgeting, presentation skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure required.
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft product groups and the SMSG field organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and presentation-building.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong program and project management and negotiation skills while working within established business priorities and constraints.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills; the ability to deal with conflict and multiple constituencies and manage multiple simultaneous objectives is imperative.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and execution skills
- 8+ years of business experience in the technology industry
- MBA or advanced technology degree with business management experience
Microsoft - 16 months ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...