Greetings, new applicants to GTA
GTA has been selected by a multi-billion dollar automotive Tier 1 supplier to find them top people for their team.
Under the terms of our supply agreement, we cannot divulge the name of our client until such time that you are picked for an interview, but we will share ALL data as quickly with you as quickly as you are selected for an interview. Through the use of internet search tools, you could likely figure out who our customer is as they may have the positions posted on their website as well as having given them to us.
Many firms do this as a tracking mechanism to gage their website volume. However, we would urge you to please apply through GTA as we can guarantee that your resume gets put in front of a hiring manager – all at no cost to you.
IF you apply on line to a customer, your name gets logged into their computer system and then when we submit you, it comes back to us rejected as a duplicate and there is no guarantee that your online submittal gets reviewed in a timely manner - or at all. It is simply a function of how many resources they have or don’t have to review hundreds of online submittals. That is why firms engage outside staffing suppliers in order to help them through the maze of applicants. Stick with GTA and we will get your resume in front of those who can decide. That would include the HR or Recruiting Manager – and more importantly, the hiring manager.
Thank you very much for submitting your resume and please answer the pre-screening questions down below as well.
Job Title: Business Manager - Ford Commercial Business Unit (13-00099)
Our team at GTA Professional Staffing has been tasked to find candidates for several long term, full time direct positions.
Job location: Southfield, MI
Salary Range: Open
Key Elements of the Position:
• Alert recovery coordination for launching programs
• Act as a lead for Ford material economics resin program
• Manage all commercial elements of a program / project including negotiating and monitoring Client pricing where applicable
• Assist team in managing material costs per the Ford Resin Program for all applicable vehicle programs/platforms, including development of quotes for new business
• Monitor engineering changes
• Monitor key program deliverables
• Track receipt of purchase orders, tooling orders, and cash receipt related to Alert recovery
• BS/BA preferably in Business/Engineering/Finance or equivalent experience
• MBA/MS preferred
• Requires 5+ years
• Prefer 5-10 years in account management
• Requires Ford systems knowledge and experience
• Prefer interiors experience / knowledge
• Experience as a supplier
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be fully experienced in use of Microsoft Excel
GTA PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS: (please enter answers in bold after each question)
1. Please explain in detail any previous experience you have had with Ford systems?
2. Have you previously had any experience you have had in Tier 1 Supplier. Please explain in detail.
3. This position requires minimum of 5 years previous experience, what experience have you had that makes you qualified for this position?
4. Please provide any detailed examples of your prior leadership roles in the interior systems product line area?
5. Please rate your knowledge on a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) with the following Microsoft Office area of Excel.
6. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
7. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day?
8. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
9. What is your current / last pay rate?
10. What is your desired pay rate for this position? (Please Do Not put negotiable)
11. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
12. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
Thank you very much for submitting your resume
and for answering the pre-screening questions as well.
We will get back to you as soon as the customer provides feedback.
Please feel free to contact me directly as well.
GTA - 18 months ago
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...