RidgeWood Health Campus, a dynamic and innovative Long-Term Healthcare and Skilled Nursing facility in Lawrenceburg, Indiana has an opportunity for an Business Office Assistant.
The Business Office Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting the Business Office Manager with Medicare Billing and Collections, and follow up on all co-insurance claims. The successful candidate will also assist the Business Office Manager in organizing, evaluating and monitoring business office operations. Will also assist in explaining Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance benefits to families and residents.
This is a Part-Time (20 hours a week) position.
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees!
• You will be paid weekly
• Gas bonus (money for gas!)
• Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
• Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
• 401K with employer matching
• Company provided Life insurance
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
• Opportunity to win scholarships
• Employee disaster relief support
• Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
• Discount rates on home and auto insurance
• Cell phone discounts
• Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
• And much much more
Please apply online, or send your resume and salary history to:
RidgeWood Health Campus
181 Campus Drive
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Equal Opportunity Employer
The ideal candidate:
Will have LTC/Medicare billing knowledge and experience.
Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc. covering business transactions.
Will have knowledge of laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Must have a working knowledge of computers, input/output data, etc.
Degree preferred, but not required
Trilogy Health Services, LLC - 14 months ago