Responsible for the hospice information system that offers support of patient/family records. Design and develop procedures for timely and appropriate record keeping, billing, data management, statistical analysis and information system reports. Maintain the computer database. Supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization
As a Business Office Assistant at AseraCare Hospice, your assistance facilitates our mission. Each day, you will be responsible for providing effective support to our office operations in your area of expertise. You will be facilitating superior healthcare and making an impact on the lives of our patients and their families. You’ll know it each and every day, as you are rewarded for your efforts and hard work in this valued role. Make your mark as a Business Office Assistant on quality hospice care at AseraCare Hospice by performing a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities.
We're looking for individuals who are detail-oriented, dedicated and have meaningful experience in this field. We are seeking individuals who are motivated by the impact of their work. Ideal Business Office Assistant candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Administration
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One to three years’ accounting or record keeping experience, preferably in a medical setting
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Computer skills necessary for data management and electronic billing
* Knowledge of methods, practices and terminology used in medical, financial, and statistical work helpful
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families and other employees at all levels
Compassion. Integrity. Quality. As AseraCare Hospice professionals, supporting our team to help our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible is at the heart of everything we do. We believe hospice care is a journey, not a place. Partnering with the patients’ personal physicians to alleviate their physical discomfort, we provide emotional, spiritual and bereavement support to both them and their families. As one of the nation’s premier providers of hospice services, we provide a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can meet your passion with more opportunities for professional advancement in a growth-based environment that will reward you for your performance.
27 Midstate Dr Ste 104
As one of the nation’s leading providers of home health, palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and...