Business Office Director
Medical Billing and Collections
Nursing Home/LTC/Assisted Living Experience is required.
Sava Senior Care, which is a national long term care company, has an exciting opportunity for aBusiness OfficeDirectorat Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation Center - Spruce Pine, NC
If youhave background in Skilled Nursingaccounting, business office functions andhave a passion for Long Term Care, we would like to talk to you!
Responsible for the financial functions and Human Resources programof the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
.Human Resources funtions of the facility. (Payroll, new hire processing, recruiting, orientation program )
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in third party billing / collections with at least one .(1) year experience in a supervisory capacity required. (Medicare, Medicaid, Managed care (Insurance) billing experience is REQUIRED.
For more information, contact , Jai Williams, Division Recruiter
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
- Nursing Home/ Long Term Care/ Assisted Living experience is required.
Apply on line via CareerBuilder, email, along with your salary requirements.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No Recruitment agency calls please.
Contact Type: A Facility, Registry, or Staffing Company
Job Open Until: April 10, 2012
- 2 years ago - save job