Are you ready to join an organization that strives for the highest standards in measuring quality of care through Medical Outcomes, Spiritually Based Care, In-House Therapy and a Committed Caring team?
If so, Signature HealthCARE, LLC is the place for you! We are opposing the status quo and bringing about a radical transformation in attitude, quality care and quality of life. We are taking a stand and restoring dignity, compassion and trust.
We are currently recruiting a Business Officer Manager for our facility in Winchester, KY. Experience working in the long-term care setting required.
The Business Office Manager will supervise, coordinate, and perform business office functions under the direction of the Administrator in accordance with sound accounting practices. Qualified candidates will be required to pass criminal background screening, credit check, and drug screen.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
For consideration, please forward resume and salary requirements
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Prepare and submit reports on a timely basis as required and directed by the Administrator, the company and governmental agencies.
- Accumulate and maintain, in an organized manner, vital statistics relating to admissions, discharges, deaths, transfers and daily census of facility residents.
- Prepare and submit monthly resident billings for services provided.
- Responsible for monthly Medicaid, Medicare, and other insurance billings along with timely follow-up with intermediaries on delinquent payments.
- Monitor and manage the accounts receivable collection process.
- Pursue past due accounts persistently and maintain proper back-up documentation.
- Obtain and submit all required documentation to bill third party payers as per program/company guidelines.
- Maintain financial records including cash receipts, cash disbursements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll journal, and general ledger, as directed.
- Attend department head meetings, seminars, and workshops, when approved, to assure current knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations pertaining to bookkeeping functions.
- Responsible for ensuring daily bank deposits are made and reconciling all facility cash and checking accounts.
- Verify that resident trust is accurately recorded.
- Provide statistics to audit and reimbursement for year-end processing.
- Maintain an accurate accounting of patient trust funds including monthly reconciliation and quarterly statements to responsible parties. Reconcile petty cash for patient trust fund daily.
- Participate in the resident admission process by providing explanations of the facility's rates, billing cycle and payment terms, including collecting the first month's advance payment upon admission.
- Supervise and oversee other business office clerical staff, as assigned.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
Please visit our website at www.LTCrevolution.com
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant experience in long-term care.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience required; office management experience preferred.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard