Business Office Manager
Touchpoints at Bloomfield, LLC is looking for a Business Office Manager to oversee and manage facility A/R, resident trust accounts, general ledger, A/P, Medicare/ Medicaid billing in accordance with policy, laws and regulations governing long term care facilities. The BOM manages multiple events and programs while adhering to HIPPA and confidentiality policy. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and works with all disciplines in a challenging multi-cultural environment.
Come join our Nursing Home Management team!
Apply on line today!!
- The ideal candidate will have 5 year experience in census reporting, Medicare/ Medicaid billing, A/R, A/P, LTC reimbursement, and General Ledger management.
- Must be highly organized and possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Possess a degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have working knowledge with Microsoft WORD, OUTLOOK and EXCEL.
- Must have experience with Ability, AHT and FISS systems.
- Must have experience in HMS and credit balance audits.
- Must have working knowledge of UBO4 and GAP billing.