Health, Education, and Social Programs
City/State of position
ICF International seeks a Business Operations Assistant to join its Business Operations Department to process, track, and provide analyses regarding subcontractor and other vendor payments. This position is located in Rockville, MD.
- Track Project Spending & Vendor Obligations: Track pending, ongoing, and outstanding obligations for all direct projects for all Rockville based Lines of Businesses (6 total). This includes tracking total funding, funds remaining, and period of performance for purchase orders, subcontract agreements, consultant agreements, and intercompany work orders. This would also include record keeping on each subcontractor.
- Process vendor invoice approvals.
- Check that the invoice aligns with the original agreement (funding, items purchased, POP, etc.) and that documentation is appropriate.
- Package, ship and track all payment requests headquarters.
- Ensure costs are entered and coded correctly by AP and initiate appropriate forms if something needs to be re-classified.
- Forecast and Accrual Support for subcontractor activity.
- Use obligation information to provide finance with potential accruals on a monthly basis.
- Provide liaison support between group/division operations and Procurement Department and Accounts Payable
- Provide support for Intercompany work order tracking, creation and invoicing.
- Handle other administrative responsibilities as needed by the group.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of professional work experience or High School Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience using MS Office, with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Are you passionate about improving quality of life through disease prevention, health promotion, and the care of chronic health conditions? Then consider ICF International. We work at the forefront of today’s global health issues, helping clients understand the specific needs of diverse populations and address complex health challenges with behavior and disease surveillance and monitoring, research and surveys, training and technical assistance, and informatics and systems. To explore global career opportunities in ICF’s health programs, visit
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...