What you’ll do…
• Work with product management, customer experience, and engineering teams to design and implement best practice workflows in goBalto Tracker.
• Document and promote best practices among our internal teams and customers.
• Act as level three support for our customer experience team to help them diagnose and solve challenging or problematic workflows.
About you …
• You can smell “bad” process from a mile away, you understand why automating an inefficient workflow is not a good thing, and you can readily suggest alternatives to do things better.
• You work well with customers, and with the engineering team to implement your masterfully conceived workflows.
• You have a deep understanding of business processes, and can distinguish the difference between a workflow engine and a state machine.
• You are a quick learner who groks new problem domains at the speed of light, and can recognize recurring patterns.
• You’re obsessed with metrics, and take a data driven approach to vetting process improvements.
• You have demonstrable expertise and recent experience with the following:
- Workflow Business Process Management ( BPM )
Even better if …
• You love statistics and have experience working with R, SAS , or other statistical programming tools to analyze operational metrics.
• You have worked on a product that automates business processes or workflows.
• You have clinical trial domain expertise.
What’s in it for you…
• To become part of a team that is new, energized and going places…fast.
• Grow and develop right along with goBalto.
• Earn a generous compensation package including benefits from day #1.
• What’s the benefit package? Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Commuter Checks and a 401(k).
• Reap the fruits of stock options as a reward for your energy, contributions and dedication.
• When it’s time to get away, we have a PTO plan that starts accruing the moment you start.
• You’ll be working in the Financial District with close proximity to transportation, places to dine, glasses of wine and stands for shoe shines.
• And, the best part…the opportunity to catch a house set with our in-house DJ Robyn, during our Casual Hour Fridays.
If interested, please submit your resume here .
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. No phone calls about this job, please.
goBalto - 17 months ago