Cambridge International Systems Inc. is seeking a highly skilled Business Process Analyst with strong project management, process improvement, and analysis experience to lead a process team, which will provide an assessment and standardized documentation related to existing tools, core functions, processes, and activities for the Census Bureau Telecommunications Division (TCO).
• Defines, develops, documents, influences, and measures business processes and/or tools to ensure the highest level of efficiency, compliance, and quality is achieved.
• Key processes support; Enterprise Applications, Wide Area Network, Security Systems, and Enterprise Systems.
• Assesses process requirements, completes research and analysis to determine viable solutions, and makes recommendations for alternatives and enhancements.
• Provides technical expertise on available technologies and processes to improve quality, compliance, and cost performance.
• Utilizes appropriate tools to perform problem identification and root cause analysis for optimal problem resolution; illustrates bottlenecks, redundancies, vulnerabilities, and opportunities for enhanced efficiency or effectiveness.
• Identifies strengths and weaknesses of existing internal processes, methods, and tools.
• Presents findings and recommendations to business process owners and project teams. Provide a report based on the HDI Support Center Standard 5.0, which includes a gap analysis, process maturity assessment, and recommendations for realizing increased support service consistency, improved customer and staff satisfaction, higher customer and staff productivity, enhanced efficiency and effectiveness, improved risk mitigation, and increased ability to satisfy compliance with requirements and regulations.
• Frequently interfaces with business lines, including management, and/or internal/external key stakeholders.
• Coordinates activities with other impacted areas and functions - influences direction.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 3 years of experience within a total business information environment - process improvement.
• At least 3 years of experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling projects.
• Experience with requirements for HDI Certification
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...