Are you a recent college graduate looking to work in the lines of sales? How about a career opportunity that grows with you and provides you a mentor to increase your experiences with selling?
Well fortunately for you Sentry Insurance has just the opportunity. We are currently in search for the right candidate to join our team as a Sales Representative; this unique sales roll offers you the opportunity to develop your sales career. We will provide you with professional training on our exceptional products and services both in the classroom and out in the field. Even if you don’t have an insurance license, Sentry will cover the cost for new Sales Representatives to obtain state insurance licensing.
We make a strong commitment to help you build your sales career. We just ask that you have the drive and commitment to become a top seller to help Sentry continue to be one of the strongest Mutual Insurance companies
What You'll Do
Our Sales Representatives sell commercial insurance including life and group and support Sentry’s 401(k)/pension products to small businesses. With your own personal mentor, they’ll guide you through your development and to take you on ride-a-longs to larger sales. You’ll have the opportunity to work out of your home in a defined geographic territory. Sentry provides you with a company car, laptop, office equipment, cell phone, base salary and training In addition you’ll
- Learn to sell our products and services through home office and field training classes
- Successfully complete our Career Development Program
- Field underwrite new businesses
- Communicate with current policyholders
- Grow your career within the sales organization
What it Takes
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- The drive, knowledge and need to further develop your career
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to meet the travel requirements of this job – 75%
- Valid driver’s license and ability to have/maintain an acceptable motor vehicle report
- Ability to work some evenings and weekend hours
What You'll Receive
- Starting salary includes a $34K base salary and the potential to earn bonuses
- Company car with paid business gas
- Incentive Programs
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability benefits
- 401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first six percent
- Ongoing paid training through comprehensive courses
- Time Away from Territory Plan
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Sentry employees have been helping individuals and businesses build and protect their futures since 1904. Because of the trust placed in us, Sentry is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, and is rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Sentry Insurance - 13 months ago