Posting Job Title: Business Services Sales Manager - SMB (Cerritos, CA)
Requisition #: 145753BR
Posting Location: Cerritos, CA, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Southern California Operations - West Region currently seeks a Sales Manager for our Business Services Department in our Cerritos, CA office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this position is to grow Business Service video revenues by supervising and tracking the daily production of Account Executive sales teams. Assists in sales training and marketing campaigns involving Account Executives. This individual will oversee the operations for the accounts for Small/Medium Business team .
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises Account Executives in all phases of their jobs, including hiring, training evaluations, and terminations. Monitors the Account Executives in all areas of their daily assignments.
- Recruits, trains, motivates, and develops a team of Account Executives into a productive, cohesive unit to increase productivity and exceed minimum quotas.
- Oversees customer satisfaction and follows up on issues of service and continued interface with key customers/accounts.
- Performs special projects and acts upon long-term business building opportunities as assigned.
- Determines, generates, manages and fairly distributes lead lists for Account Executives.
- Responsible for increasing division's commercial video revenues, as well as securing profitable, long-term contracts.
- Ensures that all sales personnel completely understand commercial sales and overall division's goals, including budgetary goals.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related field, MBA preferred, and demonstrated experience (5- 8 years) in professional sales and marketing and running a sales channel, specifically selling telecommunications services, and a demonstrated ability to prospect new accounts and manage sales organizations.
- Experience with and knowledge of video, broadband services, voice services, and Internet markets. Must be able to provide demonstrated selling success in these markets.
- A demonstrated ability to make sales presentations to small and large sized groups and strong interpersonal skills, analytical, time management and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Computer skills, including spreadsheets, presentation and word processing programs.
- Valid and active California driver's license and safe driving record required.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11601
Controlling Establishment ID: 00389 - Cerritos
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...