Our client adds value to its business by utilizing your strengths in the positions that will benefit not only your professional growth, but the business objective of the company. There is no stuffy career ladder, just a team spirit that frees everyone to focus on doing his/her very best. The drive for results creates recognition and moves your career forward!
The Middle Tier Services Delivery team is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of middleware services that support consumer, customer, and call center agent facing applications.
Purpose/Description of Environment
Middleware Services Delivery:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and delivering services into production in collaboration with other dependent teams as business needs dictate.
- Accountable for middleware service design that is available, scalable, maintainable, and extensible with minimal impact to existing capability or clients.
- Accountable for ensuring quality and reusability in a middleware services architecture.
- Consulted for their experience and expertise on implementing Design Patterns and Best Practices in middleware services development.
- Responsible for leading a small team of developers, assigning work, resolving impediments and performing quality (code/design) reviews.
- Responsible for mentoring and training resources as appropriate.
- Responsible for light resource management duties typically performed by a team leader.
sologig - 12 months ago
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...