Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The mission of Client Services is to meet market needs for speed, flexibility and reliability, while driving and influencing best operational practices to make Express Scripts the most competitive and effective PBM.
Client Services includes Client and Benefit Administration, Manual Claims Processing, Eligibility, Quality Control, Implementation and the Client Service Center. These centralized functions support the client lifecycle throughout the enterprise to help Express Scripts “get it right the first time” to increase client satisfaction and reduce waste and the cost of rework.
This position requires partner management, consulting, quality assurance, program operations and project management abilities for the successful development and implementation of communication programs.
The Manager is responsible for both hands-on execution, and management of direct reports responsible for supporting member communications and ECCM assignments.
- Liaison with program & marketing managers, ECCM operations team leads, internal Express-Scripts subject matter experts to support the execution of list pulls for communication programs.
- Provide project management responsibilities (manage ECCM resources and project timelines, status meetings/minutes, and manage issues and risk mitigation) for new program development and associated work requests.
- Interface with our marketing program partners to gather business requirements and formulate functional requirements defining the list extract and QC requirements for the communication program.
- Provide clients with program implementation cost and timeline estimates and manage the charge-back process for programs requiring ECCM funding.
- Provide consultation to improve program effectiveness, process improvements and efficiencies in the execution of communication programs and ECCM processes.
- Act as SME in supporting execution team's on the effective use of the Affinium -Plan project management solution, ensuring compliance with best practices and required approvals are obtained.
- Take a leadership role on the execution and documentation of ECCM requirements, procedures and best practices.
- Train onboarding team members on Express-Scripts business, ECCM procedures and best practices, and related job requirements
- Ensure compliance with ECCM best practices, SOP's, regulatory and privacy requirements.
- Staff management; manage resources and workload capacity to meet incoming program deliverables.
- Provide guidance on development of functional requirements, triaging of program business and reporting requirements, and issue resolution for the successful completion of communication programs.
- Train onboarding team members in ECCM procedures/operations, Affinium Plan best practices, and Express-Scripts business model.
- Consultant / Project Management; manage business partners and support staff for the successful completion of member communication programs.
- Manage and complete campaign documentation and associated campaign requirements (Business & Functional Requirements, QA Requirements, SDLC documentation, process flows, and project plans).
- Complete multiple development project deliverables from project scope through post implementation.
- Manage project tasks, quality gates / checklists, other campaign deliverables & resource utilization via Affinium Plan.
- Manage client expectations while providing high-quality customer service.
- Overall issue identification and mitigation of issues and risks.
- Program Operations / Quality Assurance; draft clear, concise functional requirements enabling development and QC staff to easily create list extracts and QC plans.
- Define and implement recommendations to improve program and ECCM quality, effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Manage program Quality Assurance reviews and execution/review of campaign QC plans.
- Define data and process flows to define dependencies of internal systems/teams for the successful execution of programs.
- Utilize Affinium Plan to support campaign requirements, project timelines, required approvals and maintain program documentation.
- Effective utilization of Affinium Plan to support management reporting and migration of data to internal systems.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
- 5 years of formal systems requirements, documentation development, quality assurance and project management experience for programs for pharmacy benefits management, managed care, and/or financial services. Formal training and certifications a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing multi-channel, direct marketing campaigns and/or database marketing experience.
- Healthcare and Rx claims or PBM experience.
- Unica Product Suite (Affinium Plan & Affinium Champaign)
- Six Sigma/Lean certification a plus.
- Must have a high level of organizational and interpersonal skills, flexibility to cope with change, and ability to multi-task across a variety of assignments.
- Self motivated team player able to work both independently and in conjunction with business owners (product marketers) and other stakeholders to define requirements and perform requested tasks.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
United States-New Jersey-Franklin Lakes
Franklin Lakes, NJ - 100 Parsons Pond Drive
100 Parsons Pond Drive
Work From Home?
Express Scripts - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.