The Business Systems Analyst function in our Product Innovation is called a Product Analyst. The Product Analyst this is responsible for contributing to the detailed product roadmap for his/her product line(s). Additionally, the Product Analyst is responsible for detailed product development requirements; working with customers, Business Development, Science, Client Services and Technical Delivery(TD) staff to discover and understand business needs and translate them into system requirements. The Product Analyst is responsible for drafting all required SDLC and validation documents and facilitating the review and approval of all project documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage, maintain and develop a detailed internal feature/function roadmap for assigned productsproduct modules and components.
- Prioritize roadmap feature/functions, working with business leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
- Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for product releases.
- Provide input to Project Charter definition for new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements. Responsible for the analysis, definition and oversight of requirements for applications, products and/or integrations.
- Develop proposed statement of work / vision documentation, and work directly with internal and external customers to produce functional requirements documentation.
- Utilize all available tools and information sources to elicit requirements, including interviews/meetings, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and workflow analysis.
- Seeks feedback on the product and document artifacts from others inside and outside the organization with respect to functionality, usability and an auditable process.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, work with stakeholders to reconcile conflicting information, identify/evaluate potential risks, and translate abstract or high-level information into useful/actionable written documentation.
- Drafts all required SDLC and validation documents.
- Assists with project planning, scoping and management.
- Update requirements as needed throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Works closely with project management and software product developers to formulate the high level technical solution.
- Participate in training and mentoring efforts of project team members in areas of identified expertise as needed
- Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
- May review test plans, test cases, and test scripts against requirements documentation to ensure full requirements-testing traceability.
- Leads internal initiatives and projects that enhance product capability.
- Identifies, coordinates and implements process improvement initiatives.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance to ensure regulatory compliance and support audit requests.
- Follows defined validation processes and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
- Other project work and responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
• 3 or more years experience functioning as a Product Analyst or Business Systems Analyst or similar role
• 2-4 years of software programming, writing code
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Bracket - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2011, Bracket is the union of United BioSource Corporation's (UBC) Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies...