Do you have experience with Order-to-Cash software solutions? Are you an experienced problem solver looking for the opportunity to provide value in a fast-paced, data-driven environment? Do you want to play a critical role in evolving a company?
Constant Contact is looking for a hands-on Business Systems Analyst to be a key member of a growing Multi-Product transformation team. The successful candidate will use their analytical and problem solving skills to ensure delivery of high quality O2C solutions. This role requires the person to have experience with analysis, design, testing and ongoing support of services and solutions within the order-to-cash spectrum.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Systems, you'll be a key contributor helping to make the company's strategy and vision for Multi-Product a reality. Working with your internal peers and external vendors, you will ensure that we have the O2C systems and processes that we need to deliver on our strategic objectives. Whether you are performing business analysis, business process analysis, solutions definition, testing, troubleshooting or project management, your contributions will matter.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their Order to Cash processes and requirements
- Define strategies, improved processes, analyze and design solutions, and drive project plans to deliver on all facets of enterprise OTC systems development
- Anticipate issues, track and manage them to mutually agreeable resolution
- Collaborate with stakeholders on training and rollout plans for O2C solutions that ensure a high adoption and customer satisfaction
- Design, develop and execute quality assurance plans
- Develop and maintain consistent, and high quality documentation and standards
- When necessary, provide hands-on administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Order to Cash process definitions and solution designs
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to learn rapidly and to take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to communicate well and work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Skilled at translating business requirements into detailed technical specifications
- Self-starter who can multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency in problem resolution
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge of front and back office enterprise systems such as CRM, PRM, SFA, Product Catalog, CPQ, Billing, and BPM
- Experience implementing, using, configuring, customizing and even maintaining SaaS systems
- Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and data modeling techniques for use in business analysis, design, and testing efforts
- Established history performing in an Agile SCRUM, self-managed team environment
Constant Contact - 13 months ago
Constant Contact makes sure businesses never lose touch with their most important customers. The company provides small businesses with...