A cutting-edge molecular research company is leading the way in the treatment of cancer. Their goal of providing personalized cancer treatment is shattering the norms of routine clinical practice.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for evaluating existing systems, developing detailed specifications for new computer systems, and recommending system optimization protocols. The position will require close collaboration with the system stakeholders including business owners, senior management, external partners, vendors, enterprise IT architects, and software engineering staff.
- Coordinate and conduct comprehensive needs analysis of business activities and computer systems
- Develop thorough documentation in the form of user requirements , functional specifications, use cases, sequence diagrams, flow charts, etc facilitating efficient development of computer systems that meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field
- 5 or more years performing business systems analysis and project management duties, ideally in the Diagnostics/Pharma/Biotech industry
- Firm grasp of validation documentation skills and principles
- Familiarity with 21 CFR part 11, CLIA, GxP and related regulatory requirements
To apply OR speak to a recruiter today: Call Danielle Giacobbe at 781-263-5260
- Experience applying project management processes and principles
- Experience creating and interpreting UML artifacts including flow charts, sequence and state diagrams, use case diagrams
- Experience using enterprise document management and/or source control systems
- Experience working in an oncology related industry
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to step in and fill gaps in project resourcing by being a contributor
The Bowdoin Group is always seeking new technical talent to staff project-based positions with our contracting clients. We work with companies throughout the greater Boston area in a variety of industries, providing them with just-enough, just-in-time workforce solutions for their technical projects and managing a seamless transition for our contractors between old and new projects. If you are a technical consultant in search of a new position, please reach out to us! We will be happy to work with you to locate the position that best matches your skills and personality.
Check out other positions we are looking to fill:
The Bowdoin Group is an equal opportunity employer
The Bowdoin Group - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Bowdoin Group provides customized recruitment solutions ranging from executive search to technology contracting. Our industry and domain...