1. Perform analysis of LMS business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT/HR project teams to drive LMS decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met.
2. Complete documentation for LMS Operations business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the Development team and Business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
3. Assist with the development and maintenance of the LMS Operations business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
4. Assist senior team members with the analysis and recommendations of opportunities to
improve LMS application reliability, work independently or with senior team member s to
implement solutions that enhance application and infrastructure reliability.
5. Assist senior team members to support LMS processes and procedures, work independently or
with senior team members to provide ongoing support to manage application SLA¿s,
resolve a majority of the problems and fulfill service requests that do not require application development.
6. Work with senior team members to perform LMS analysis of compliance vulnerabilities, work
with Business and IT/HR teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, work independently or with senior team members to support internal and external audit related activities.
7. Communicates project status and escalates issues as needed.
8. Works on special projects as assigned.
9. Analyzing data from LMS to provide quality reporting, conduct LMS audits
on courses, audiences, and organizations. Build curriculum, assign skills and competencies
build custom reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 year's relevant experience or MA/MS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 12 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.