Additional Job Information
Title: Business Systems Analyst Lead
City, State: Austin, TX
Location: Seton Administrative Offices
Department: Revenue Cycle Mgmt 003
Additional Job Details: FT Rotating
Seton Healthcare Family offers rewarding and diverse career opportunities, superior benefits and excellent options for personal growth. Seton is always looking for dedicated and skilled individuals willing to share their hearts with those we serve.
The Seton Healthcare Family, a member of Ascension Health, is the leading provider of healthcare services in Central Texas, serving an 11-county population of 1.8 million. The network includes five urban acute care hospitals, two rural hospitals, a mental health hospital, several strategically located health facilities that provide medical care for well patients and three primary care clinics for the uninsured. Four out of every ten overnight patients in the region receive their care at a Seton facility.
With more than 13,000 associates, Seton is the largest private employer in Central Texas and the only not-for-profit organization among the top 25 employers in the Austin area. In addition, Seton is home to four Magnet nursing facilities-University Medical Center Brackenridge, Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, Seton Medical Center and Seton Northwest Hospital.
Austin is in the heart of the beautiful Texas hill country-only a few hours from Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Enjoy a mild climate, affordable housing and no state income tax! Plus you'll have the chance to be part of a friendly city that offers something for everyone: lively nightlife, recreational activities, colleges & universities, lakes and family-oriented fun. Rich in history, cultural diversity, natural beauty and a vibrant blend of professions, Austin is a cosmopolitan city with a down-home feel. Whatever you like, Central Texas has something to offer.
Apply online at www.seton.net/careers/ today. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
CAREERS at Seton… Not just a living… It’s a way of life!
The Business Systems Analyst Lead e valuates, implements and maintains assigned business systems and applications.
Education & Experience:
- Assists in evaluating proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area's business and applications needs.
- Assists in planning and implementing activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems.
- Maintains specific departmental data collection systems (e.g., databases and spreadsheets) by troubleshooting problems, providing user support and education and promoting integration with other systems.
- Develops and runs basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned business areas and organizes them in a format for ease of review and use.
- Evaluates proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area's business and applications needs. Plans and implements activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs. Develops and runs complex queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support area decision-making.
- Monitors data accuracy by using predetermined control mechanisms and review thresholds.
- Conducts complicated and detailed analyses of data relative to the applicable business function. Conducts process improvement analyses, makes recommendations for improvement, and implements recommended changes.
- Performs project management and integration functions for multiple member, complex projects such as system upgrades and implementations. Provides guidance to staff regarding policies, procedures and practices as they relate to the assigned applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS or Equivalent, And, Nine (9) years of related experience is required.
- Up to four (4) years of college coursework may substitute for the required experience on an equivalent year-for-year basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Affirmative Action goes beyond the concept of equal employment opportunity. Affirmative Action policies and programs are required to overcome the present effects of past discrimination and to achieve equal employment opportunity for members of groups that are or have been formerly under-represented. Affirmative Action policies and programs are tools whereby additional efforts are made to recruit, employ and promote qualified members of formerly excluded groups, even if that exclusion cannot be traced to particular discriminatory actions. Through specific and result-oriented activities, Seton Healthcare Family’s goals are to ensure that every person is given full consideration through equal employment opportunity policies and practices and to achieve a representative workforce through its affirmative action efforts.
It is further the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliate institutions and others doing business with the Seton Healthcare Family to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 18 months ago - save job