Responsible for supporting Supply Chain project activities pertaining to requirements, design, implementation and on-going support of applications and services. Lead projects and acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and applications. Proactively seeks opportunities to improve business processes and leverage standard functionality. Provide technical and business knowledge to ensure the Supply Chain and supporting modules are configured & leveraged to Emulex best advantage. Conduct detailed research of vendor products and assists with general project management.
Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Collaborate with internal business partners to identify business needs and perform project scoping; create functional requirements; provide input for the creation of project plans; create test cases; support UAT; perform issues tracking and problem resolution; coordinate project activities across multiple department/groups; and compile timeline estimates and project documentation.
Responsible for successful delivery of Oracle ERP technology/process deliverables, specifically around Oracle's E-Business Suite for Supply Chain Management. Provide Oracle functional and configuration knowledge & manage business relationships.
- Apply high level of understanding of the organization's business systems and industry requirements
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to create and document solution designs, focusing on process analysis and improvement with an understanding of technical problems and solutions related to current and future business environments
- Collaborate with developers and business users on Oracle system requirements gathering, system analysis, design and implementation of new features and systems.
- Provide operational support, including troubleshooting and resolving application issues.
- Projects manage and conduct system testing and UAT, both for minor enhancements and large projects.
- Partner with business functional areas to improve processes and realize efficiencies.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain areas.
- Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
- Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Prepare flow charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions
- Create process change by integrating new processes with existing processes and communicate the changes to the Business Systems impacted
- Responsible for working closely with support teams to ensure the design, implementation, and administration of Supply Chain/Operations initiatives
- Propose and implement effective solutions based on business requirements while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business
- Partner with technical solution providers to ensure optimal delivery
- Develop and plan communication strategies to ensure activities and accomplishments are communicated to senior management, project stakeholders, and IT teams
- Conduct functional reviews of applications to identify and address issues or roadblocks and improvements
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years IT experience with heavy Supply Chain experience
- 8+ years Oracle eBusiness Suite application experience with various modules (Manufacturing, INV, Costing, PO, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, ASCP, Demantra, iSupplier, Mobile Supply Chain)
- Oracle Financials knowledge
- B2B, 3PL, EMS relevant work experience
- Global implementation knowledge
- Proficient in Oracle end-to-end functional cycles (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Demand to Build etc.)
- PMP Certification desired
- Experience as a Project Lead or Project Manager
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database tools (Toad, PL/SQL)
- Experience creating process flows and detailed functional specifications from business requirements and collaborate with business users and Development
- Expertise with hands-on configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules
- Ability to document scope, requirements and functional specifications in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical, decision making/problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Oracle R12 implementation desired
- Strong technical, project management, collaboration, team and communication skills essential.
- Detailed oriented, excellent ability to multi-task: addressing critical daily issues as well as keeping focus on strategic tasks.
- Measure and monitor customer satisfaction and service quality
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and highly professional.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong team player, collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Change oriented, actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways; balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills, strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
- Proven creativity. Ability to consider, suggest and gain consensus for alternate solutions or strategies as evidenced in past work experience.
- Ability to think tactically & strategically in Technical and Business discussions.
- Must have the ability to provide accurate and realistic estimates for resources, budget and project scope.
Emulex Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard