This position is accountable for managing, defining, developing, enhancing, and supporting the operational and information and reporting needs of the organization. The Business Systems Data Manager will work effectively with leaders at all levels to create solutions that support their ability to hit efficiency, productivity and profitability targets. Primary responsibility of this position is providing direction to and management of business information that will create solutions that support business intelligence needs, including but not limited to productivity reporting, executive dashboards, and Key Performance
Indicators. The person will perform a variety of tasks based on locating, integrating and reporting data.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
• Experience in data architecture and business intelligence management.
• Experience with Sequel data storage and reporting.
• At least 3-5 years related work experience in project management and information technology projects.
• Proven record of successfully balancing and engaging in multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
• Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of data warehousing and data management practices.
• Experience writing data-driven reports, working with data to create reports.
• Ability to independently prioritize, organize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
• Ability to adjust and be flexible with changing needs and demands.
• High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Sequel.
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management.
• Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate it clearly, and draw sound conclusions.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Negotiation skills.
MBA – Information Systems.
Certified Project Management Professional.
Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer, including the following:
• Analysis Services
• Integration Services
• Replication Services
Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services.
Experience with structured methodology and project planning tools.
Experience with SharePoint, particularly PerformancePoint.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 7 months ago